In this session Nick will demonstrate and review a list of physical and digital tools used by professional pentesters and red teams in the industry.
Tools that will be demonstrated and showcased include:
- Metasploit (Exploit Framework)
- BeEF (Browser Exploitation Framework)
- Physical lock testing (Lock pick set – Snap gun, and lock pick card)
- Hak5 – Lan Turtle (Remote Access, Man-in-the-Middle or Network Reconnaissance Device)
- Hak5 – Rubber Ducky (Full-fledged commercial Keystroke Injection Attack Platform)
- Wifiphisher – Software (Automated phishing attacks against Wi-Fi networks)