With employees working remotely, the amount of data that flows through the cloud is exploding. The classic paradigm of corporate perimeters and traditional network architecture is now a thing of the past. Keeping up with this evolution is imperative and organizations are looking to implement an agile and holistic threat defense. SASE is a security framework designed to counter threats that thrive in an environment which is invisible and distributed.
This talk will focus on:
- Why legacy network architectures are failing
- How SASE model integrates with the network infrastructure to boost network security
- How SASE services help meet the dynamic secure access requirements of today’s cybersecurity landscape
- How Zero Trust fits in a SASE architecture
- How can businesses incorporate SASE