Packetlabs


Packetlabs is a Canadian penetration testing company with advanced capabilities that go beyond industry standards. We offer a variety of services, including infrastructure penetration testing, objective-based penetration testing,  web and mobile application testing, DevSecOps, purple teaming, maturity and compromise assessments. Automated testing accounts for only 5% of what we do. The other 95% consists of manually simulated real-life attacks conducted by Offensive Security Certified Professionals (OSCP) ethical hackers. We help uncover your network vulnerabilities and protect your future. For more information, visit our website, read our blogs, or follow us on LinkedIn.
Website
Packetlabs
Social Media
Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook
Booth Number